• I don't know

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • They still call it Devil gas !

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • I do it in my garage

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've voted yes, however my choices are:
1. a dive shop that is run by a femme-nazi
2: a dive shop that thinks there's no reason to ever talk to you unless you buy something or he talks tech and NO joking ever about anything!
3: a dive shop that sells bad air ( not compressed air ), but, it's
the bad air out of his mouth, women are sub-human, and he hits on all of them married or not, this included my wife.

These shops are 5 to 10 minutes from home. My choice has been the femme-nazi or a dive shop that's run by normal people an hour from home.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac :rolleyes:

There is a shop about 150 miles across the mountains that has nitrox. Within the central Or. area there is only one place to get a fill of any kind. Air only.

Later, Hawk.

In central Ontario, I get my Nitrox from

TAM Dive Ltd, King Street, Toronto,

and

TAM Dive Peterborough, Lansdowne St, Peterborough.

MIke D

I had origionaly voted no, but my LDS, Aquatech just got Nitrox about a month ago. With that, I finish my EANx certification class with them Thursday night and will be doing my first Nitrox dive this weekend.

Ty

I use two local shops and they both have classes and gas!

Of course my LDS (St. Petersburg, FL) has nitrox, PP blending up to 40%, 80cf $7.50, all mixing to order, and the shop only uses clean air for any fills, air or mix. Trimix of course. 10 minutes from home.

My LDS does not have it but they can get it (don't know from where) as they do offer the cert. course.

Most of our LDS' have it but since I really wanted trimix I went ahead and set up my own station in the shed complete with Rix SA-6. I've never bought a tank of nitrox or trimix.

Dave D

gadget once bubbled...
I have been teaching quite a few Nitrox courses this winter and one of the questions i get is: Do all shops have nitrox? or Where do I get Nitrox? So I thought I would ask if your LDS has gas or not?

I've visited maybe 25 shops - it might be close to half.

Back
Top Bottom