DOG Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, let me know if you want to ride along. I've got the room. I live in Penfield. But I do plan on leaving at a reasonable time on sunday to get home! Or I've got a couple walkie talkies. I could follow you and we could tear up the road!

hnladue:
Well, let me know if you want to ride along. I've got the room. I live in Penfield. But I do plan on leaving at a reasonable time on sunday to get home! Or I've got a couple walkie talkies. I could follow you and we could tear up the road!

How late do the festivites at Dutch go to on Sunday? I'm probably going to be taking a half-day (morning off) that Monday, so it won't make too much of a difference if I stick around some.

I've just never been there, although I'm sure I could find it.

Derek S:
How late do the festivites at Dutch go to on Sunday? I'm probably going to be taking a half-day (morning off) that Monday, so it won't make too much of a difference if I stick around some.

I've just never been there, although I'm sure I could find it.

Last year they were closing up about 4-5:00 pm and yelling at us to get our suits back in, LOL. ("Where O' where did our drysuits go? Where O' where could they be?") I may leave earlier this year as well. That was a long drive that late in the day.

last year I left about 1 or 2 I think. Did one dive in the morning had lunch and left.

pennypue:
Well I would be interested, but I'm already booked for those dates. :)
AND I have a DUI. :D

It's DOG Rally and Demo Days

DOG's are DUI owners. For those that have DUI's, come dive, stop at the booth with your DUI on and you'll get a hat and a pin.

The Demo days part is for those who want to try DUI Drysuits.

We're planning on leaving early afternoon, stopping to eat on the way and arriving early evening.

What usually happens is we don't get everything ready and leave until 6 or so and end up checking in just before midnight!!!

Wish me luck!!!

(we = this is a family event)

I swear to god, the days the VA makes appointments for me, is just to screw with me, some more fun I am going to miss.

You need a different job!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom