Doh! DIY 'fixing' things and....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude send me some of that duct tape or was it gaffer tape

I'm in love with delrin

I'm in love with delrin

She's quite the seductress. She's a cheaper date if you call her "acetal," though, her generic name.

Acetal is so easy to machine it ought to be illegal.

The thought crossed my mind that one (or two) could be made, but I've never seen the part. Some things that sound complicated are actually very easy to do on a lathe, and others that look dead easy are not. The cost of having two of these things made would be high, though. You could probably find a used lathe in much of the country for what it would cost. The good news is that making three or four is not appreciably more expensive or time-consuming than making one. So if they're made, make spares!

Sopras Sub makes a little quacker in a similar form factor to the Hammerhead. Personally I don't care about one in-line because I think they should be illegal to use in any manner other than an emergency signaling device, but it might get OP into another small quacker.

My disposable croakers...:rolleyes: without the $79.99...:wink:
il_794xN.1158063719_f2sg.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom