Dolphin slaughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know... I really couldn't watch more than a few seconds. Let's hope to G**, please, that someone says this is not what it looks like!!! Alcina? Archman?

How could that be fake? I could not watch all of it, either.

I see the world I live in is just full of morons, these are the same people who eat bear feet and all kinds of other S. It's not fake, it's just man at it's best as a scavenger........stop the madness, cut their brains out and feed it to the nation.

This is why people like Watson and the Sea Shepherds do what they do.

Pictures are easy to fake. This video looks real to me. Shuch a horrible sight!

I do not see the pictures as fake....the video sickens me to no extent. Guranteed that I will not spend any of my time diving in thier waters nor visiting asia in my life time.

I am very sad to say that I recognize this dive site.
the title of the movie mentions Futo, and sure enough I have been to Futo and this is what it looks like, I recognized all the features of the site.

I had heard that dophin fishing had taken place at many of the fishing spots in the Izu peninsula here near Tokyo. As it was described to me, this practice was stopped in the last decade. It is hard to tell, but the cars and clothes in this video look pretty recent. I will make some inquiries at Futo and I will ask on the Zen Divers forum...

JAg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom