Closed Done Diving - Selling all Gear (2nd Post)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearldiver07

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Due to medical reasons, I am permanently done diving (spontaneous lung collapses, for the curious).

As a result, I'm selling everything I have that is reasonably good condition. Most of it is in near-new shape, particularly tech-related gear.

The few instructor items there have some usage, but I've noted anything that doesn't appear new. Of course, I'll take and send pics too.

The prices I'm listing are pretty low, but please note a few things:

1. They don't include shipping, if you're too far for a meet up. Also, this will vary if you buy multiples, to be cheaper.
  2. I'll only take Paypal for shipments, and either a pre-paid Paypal or cash on the spot for meet-ups.
  3. If you buy any significant number of items/dollars, we can certainly negotiate from there.
It's been a few years, I'd suggest test diving and/or service for any key equipment before putting these into full use.

Thanks, and it's been a good run.

PLEASE DM ME - It's easy to miss postings following this thread. DMs are easy to track.

What I've got left:

Equipment Remaining:NotesEst. RetailSale $$
Dive Rite MR-11 HD cannister light (w/ slimline battery)Good for parts. It comes in a Pelican-style hard case. If you've got a battery, it's otherwise in good condition.$450$50
ScubaPro Twin Jet Fins (Lg)Used a dozen or so times. Spring straps (& original rubber straps). Figure another $30-$40 to ship, they're big.$190$48
Sherwood Oasis Primary & 2nd stage, inflator hose, psi gauge.DIN$300$75
Scubapro Mk2+/R190 Regulator (each)DIN, (Yellow faceplate) - SOLD$250$63
Scubapro Mk2+/R190 Regulator (each)DIN, (Grey-Black faceplate) - SOLD$250$63
Armor Dive Gear Travel BagIt's BIG - 13lbs, 30"h x 14"w x 12"d see notes below. I estimated UPS Ground at $65-ish$200 - $300$60
Pinnacle 3mm lg wetsuitGood shape, wrinkled from storage.$150$60

For DIN regs, if you want, I've found Yoke adapters for around $50 at major on-line suppliers.

More on the Armor Dive Bag:
Side fin pockets held both Scubapro Twin Jets and Hollis Bat Fins. They're the full 30" of the bag's height.
The larger of the two front pockets has held reg bags perfectly.
Besides the airport handle and wheels for air travel, it's got backpack straps too.
Downside? If you add the bag's weight plus what it can carry, you're going to OVER the normal 50lb limit.
And, as you can see (added pictures in a follow up below), it needs hosing down from the dust in storage. Come spring, or a warm spell, if I still have it I'll clean it up myself. The pics are further down in this thread, I forgot them originally.

And, if you would like close up pictures of anything, just ask.

Attachments

• Pinnacle 3mm 4.jpg
    Pinnacle 3mm 4.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Twin Jets 1.jpg
    Twin Jets 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Twin Jets 2.jpg
    Twin Jets 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Sherwood Reg 5.jpg
    Sherwood Reg 5.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sherwood Set 1.jpg
    Sherwood Set 1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Sherwood Set 2.jpg
    Sherwood Set 2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 62
  • Sherwood Set 3.jpg
    Sherwood Set 3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 69
  • Pinnacle 3mm 1.jpg
    Pinnacle 3mm 1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Pinnacle 3mm 2.jpg
    Pinnacle 3mm 2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Pinnacle 3mm 3.jpg
    Pinnacle 3mm 3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 60
Does the mr11 not come with batteries? Are the batteries a universal size? Sorry I'm new to canister lights.

you can talk to batteryspace to build you a replacement. the old dive rites used trailer plugs and LiFePO4 batteries.

Oh, and pics of the Armor gear bag.

Attachments

• Armor dive bag 1 (1).jpg
    Armor dive bag 1 (1).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Armor dive bag 1 (2).jpg
    Armor dive bag 1 (2).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Armor dive bag 1 (3).jpg
    Armor dive bag 1 (3).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 65
Status