Don't fart in your drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, maybe dehydration gets more attention than warranted, but it still is a risk factor among others. And staying hydrated is important for diver's performace too.

When I first moved to the islands I kept hearing other staff members telling people the headache they were getting was from a CO2 hit. They also kept saying dehydration was the leading cause of DCS. The reality was the people were not getting headaches from a CO2 hit, rather they were dehydrated. After they drank a bottle of water, from my encouragement, their headache went away, much to their astonishment. Dehydration is common in the tropics with people who are not used to the heat and humidity as well as from drinking a fair amount the night (and day) before.

So as I'm reading this thread I'm thinking "this guy sounds like Sheldon!". I was a little disappointed you beat me to the punch, but it's nice to know I wasn't the only one.
Na just work 5 days a week 7-6 very easy to get into very precise patterns

I pee at 6.00, 10.00 13.00 18.00 and 22.00 and use the toilet at 6.00 and 22.00

So if you use the toilet at 06:00 and 22:00, where do you pee at 10:00, 13:00 and 18:00 ..... the wall at the back of your workplace?

So if you use the toilet at 06:00 and 22:00, where do you pee at 10:00, 13:00 and 18:00 ..... the wall at the back of your workplace?
lol - I was thinking the same thing - or maybe it "Depends" if he's too busy at work to take a break :stirpot:

Use the toilet is better than saying I take a ****

Back
Top Bottom