• oct 11

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • oct 18

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • oct 25

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can do it sitting down :D

Evie, you can request assistance from the PPD labanderos y macho guapitos team
610x.jpg

Warning!

• DO NOT USE TOO MUCH DETERGENT! You are not a washing machine. You are a human being and getting out all that soap will be hard.

• Don't wring your clothing. This will stretch it out, if it's the stretchy type, like t-shirts. Blouses will wrinkle. Skirts and pants made out of fine fabrics will also get damaged. Jeans, sweats, towels, sheets and other durable clothing will be fine. Wring away! Give it a few shakes, to get rid of wrinkles.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

this is a nice shot, kuya caloi... feels so innocent but look so sleazy.... :rofl2:

bang bang ali.... :rofl3: that sounds so..

tell them to come over here for the lessons:D
IMG_4141.jpg

Evie, you can request assistance from the PPD labanderos y macho guapitos team
610x.jpg

Warning!

• DO NOT USE TOO MUCH DETERGENT! You are not a washing machine. You are a human being and getting out all that soap will be hard.

• Don't wring your clothing. This will stretch it out, if it's the stretchy type, like t-shirts. Blouses will wrinkle. Skirts and pants made out of fine fabrics will also get damaged. Jeans, sweats, towels, sheets and other durable clothing will be fine. Wring away! Give it a few shakes, to get rid of wrinkles.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Lmao! Galing d instructions, tama! :D

hi guys im yanz and i want to join the group,,,this my number 09159291536...just give me the details pls..tnx
yanz..:dork2:

hi guys im yanz and i want to join the group,,,this my number 09159291536...just give me the details pls..tnx
yanz..:dork2:
you wanna join the PPD? or you want to join the DOR?

if the latter: October 18, Aquaventure Reef Club, Anilao... you'll see a group of people with backplates (mostly), cameras (mostly) and making a lot of noise (kantsawan)

if the former: welcome to the PPD!!!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom