Dor Iv Anilao may 19-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry guys have to cancel.

update as of FRIDAY morning.

Boat 1

1. Carlo
2. Mons
3. Vince
4. Rej
5. other divers Spoon easily bunked Pao off
6. othe Divers Spoon easily replaced Mitch off

very slim chance of me going this weekend (sat late PM if everrrrrrrrrrrr)

jbb:
Ready or not here I come.:D

Hope everything goes my way to end up in Anilao for a night dive Saturday.

hmmmmm if his post is just a few minutes ago. he can't make it ! .....

unless he was in the airport just about to board his plane..... if he leaves thursday (San Fo. time) then he would arrive Manila time sat.

hmmm i may if i can join him with noli......

back to my suspension...

paolov:
back to my suspension...

yeah, you're supposed to be suspended ah? and you're not going to DOR 4 either? :11doh:

whatever it is that's keeping you...hope you're having a great time. :wink:

I had an awesome time with the PPD, Divenet and Aquaventure.

To the ladies who kept at me to be there, Iris who kept me company on the convoy to Anilao (and slept through most of the trip:)) then twisted my arm to go on my 1st night dive, Van who I kept up until 2am Sat., Simon for bearing with strange questions and even stranger answers (quit being subtle though I heard you weren't at all subtle Sat. night), Mike for keeping SB out of conversations and respecting my choice to stay sober:D (you're right, Mike, Simon is good looking:wink:), Ish and Jonix for catching my rogue tank, Dennis for all the "pasalubong," Eric for his suggestion to use a GPS to get myself back to Manila, Matt, Caloy, Spoon, Amy and the rest of the PPD I met, the DM's for keeping an eye out on the newbie (nevermind I've had my certification for 3 years), thank you all very much for putting up w/ me.

I've mixed feelings about missing out on Sat. night's festivities but expect a full report when you all get back on solid ground. Iris gave me a hint on just how festive it was.

jj_freelord:

To the ladies who kept at me to be there, Iris who kept me company on the convoy to Anilao (and slept through most of the trip:)) then twisted my arm to go on my 1st night dive, Van who I kept up until 2am Sat., Simon for bearing with strange questions and even stranger answers (quit being subtle though I heard you weren't at all subtle Sat. night), Mike for keeping SB out of conversations and respecting my choice to stay sober:D (you're right, Mike, Simon is good looking:wink:), Ish and Jonix for catching my rogue tank, Dennis for all the "pasalubong," Eric for his suggestion to use a GPS to get myself back to Manila, Matt, Caloy, Spoon, Amy and the rest of the PPD I met, the DM's for keeping an eye out on the newbie (nevermind I've had my certification for 3 years), thank you all very much for putting up w/ me.

I've mixed feelings about missing out on Sat. night's festivities but expect a full report when you all get back on solid ground. Iris gave me a hint on just how festive it was.

hint?! bwhahahahahahaha!

edit: the ppd? hey you are ppd yourself!

Yep, sorry but once you've posted here and dove with some of us, you're PPD. It's highly communicable and there's no cure.

jj_freelord:

had an awesome time diving with you too, kat. after not diving for a looooong time, you were really really good down there. i guess diving comes naturally to some :)

jj_freelord:
To the ladies who kept at me to be there, Iris who kept me company on the convoy to Anilao (and slept through most of the trip:)) then twisted my arm to go on my 1st night dive

yeah, i was nodding off while you were telling your stories. really sorry for that. i just hate not keeping promises.

nothing like a night dive to end a day, huh? was really awesome :)

jj_freelord:
Van who I kept up until 2am Sat., Simon for bearing with strange questions and even stranger answers (quit being subtle though I heard you weren't at all subtle Sat. night)

your energy level's amazing... van said you stayed way up later after she slept at 2.

care to share how you embarassed, simon? (tee-hee...)

jj_freelord:

what was that hint, again? oh... tequilla and body shots (owryt!) :D

I guess 20 years of swimming does come in handy :D Aw I'm dating myself aren't I? No problem w/ the nodding off. Ate Iris needs her beauty sleep especially after an evening of having none at all. I was eventually too busy keeping our lead car in sight. Someone should be driving race cars.

As for staying up late, didn't stay too long beyond Van's bedtime. I found myself getting bored playing w/ the games on my phone :) Besides everything caught up w/ me Sat. evening. Even if I stayed, I probably would have slept through all the fun :D

Simon wasn't too embarassed. I think it was indirect embarassment from Van's reaction to his asking for a rubdown :D :D

what was that hint, again?
Yes, quick summary of body shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom