Dorcs...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Um... why was everyone laughing?

This is one of my favourite shows - "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" Biting satire. Uniquely Canadian. Glad to see you found this little gem.

And yes, I have a pair, and pins for them too. :dork2: :dork2:

Ecky was thinking about getting a pair of them...decided not to, though... :)

My wife has three, no four, .... wait I think she just got another pair.

You do have to watch out for the cheap imitations that wear out. Man, people notice when someone is wearing those cheap imitations.

Comfortable they are.

LOL, Hermit Crab and I got a matching pair of teal ones last weekend complete with pins. She has been singing the praises of their comfort ever since she tried her cousins. I have to admit, when I tried them on, they were very comfortable. :wink:

now.. to get the HR department to ok them as part of the "office casual" dress code....

Lol...Ecky's got more than a few pairs of sandals already, so she couldn't quite talk herself into getting dorcs. She did buy a pair of rubber clogs, though, more for when we have to take the mutts out when the backyard's wet and muddy. :)

I have a pair. They are the perfect dive shoe!

Dave

:dork2:

at a sports store the other day i noticed you can buy this thingys to decorate your crocs

almitywife:
:dork2:

at a sports store the other day i noticed you can buy this thingys to decorate your crocs

I am an admitted DD but I draw the line at decorating my crocks!:no :wink:

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom