Dorcs...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they were sooo cute....

little fishys and rainbows and sports stuff..... i didnt know what they were for and someone had to explain it to me as i thougth they were for charm bracelets or something

almitywife:
they were sooo cute....

little fishys and rainbows and sports stuff..... i didnt know what they were for and someone had to explain it to me as i thougth they were for charm bracelets or something

You just made my point! :D

Dave

OMG! Since I consider myself to be a:dork2: I guess I'll have to go out and buy a pair.
Good thing there's a store nearby that has them on sale right now. I will let my Dork flag fly. Er...even if I'm walking in it. :D

I think the little pins are called Jibbitz or something like that. And I have one on mine.

Actually they do make good dive shoes on a boat. Easy to slip off and on, they don't get ruined if they get wet, and they grip well. That's the main reason I bought a pair after I was on a dive trip and almost everyone had a pair of them. They made a lot of sense.

Attachments

• eeyore2.jpg
    eeyore2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 90
They are quite comfortable. I have cheap imitations. I bought some at Wallyworld and then Hancock Fabrics had them for $4/pair and I bought a couple pair there too. Having a degree in Marketing, I simply don't believe in paying extra for a "name" when the generic will do the job just fine. Guess that is why I don't work in that field anymore. They are indeed good after diving shoes and they make a great knockaround shoe as well. Best thing is they can get wet and it is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom