Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Getting narked + dork = super goofball and thats what I did on the boat on Saturday, pretty much just create a huge mess of me just laughing and having a good time. :D Plus, my camera is dead again, just sent it to Sealife again and this will be the 6th time I'm mailing it.

I'm thinking the powers that be at SB may just be in shock at how far this thing has gone. I'm not sure, but I think Teamcasa and others may have had to go to bat for us to get this forum... it's not just a passing fad after all!

We're here to stay... and we ain't goin' away!

TracyKent:
How about getting a Dork Diver User Group badge?
Can't until the new logo is official. Once we've got a logo, we can ask for steenken badges if people want to beg. :wink:

markfm:
Do we have to wear BCD pocket protectors?

This is a crossover to the Pimp My Gear thread... but perhaps we could make BCD pocket protectors. I mean, pocket protectors should be plastic, right? And if you were to sew them on (using dental floss- my personal favorite scuba gear thread) the pocket, you're not puncturing the bladder. Hmm. Where can one buy pocket protectors these days?

ClayJar:
Can't until the new logo is official. Once we've got a logo, we can ask for steenken badges if people want to beg. :wink:

I want a badge!! Who do we have to beg too??
What logo?:dork2:

EDIT: oooops, this post was posted by YellowfinKunkfish, this is my husbands acct. forgot he was still logged on. Is that dorky enough for ya?

Kunk35:
What logo?
That would be the logo from the [thread=192859]Logo Contest[/thread] thread, as also seen on the logo contest page of DorkDiver.com.

Something like:
Logoddhf.gif

(which I can put into a badge quite easily, if it comes to that)

ClayJar:
That would be the logo from the [thread=192859]Logo Contest[/thread] thread, as also seen on the logo contest page of DorkDiver.com.

Something like:
Logoddhf.gif

(which I can put into a badge quite easily, if it comes to that)

I like it! That pink snorkel looks just like mine!
(see profile pic)

Rhonda:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom