Double 130's with manifold UN-USED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver00014

Reaction score
Never been in the water Matted to a Halycon manifold DIN.
TOP line on tank reads, TC-SU4957-230BAR DOT-SP14157-3442-TP5250
Second line reads, REE100X8130 33613753 07A07 M8004 XS SCUBA

I was told when i bought them they are Worthington.
600 for everything in the picture except the carpet.
Larry in Nebraska @ 402-770-9529
MY Zip Code is 68521 if you want to check on shipping.

tanks.jpg

Last edited:
UPS quoted me {rule of thumb} estimate at 1 dollar per pound to ship.

It will weigh around 125 LB so figure $125.00 for shipping i guess?

How much for the carpet?

I shipped these 4 months ago to a SCUBA BOARD member on the east coast In good faith Before i recieved payment. Well guess what, I never got paid.

What do you think i should do?

I shipped these 4 months ago to a SCUBA BOARD member on the east coast In good faith Before i recieved payment. Well guess what, I never got paid.

What do you think i should do?

Yikes! That really SUCKS! :shocked2: So many of the members on ScubaBoard are stand up great people. Unfortunately it is the internet and there are a few bad apples. I wish you the best of luck! Definitely not a good position to be in.

In dealing with the internet, it doesn't matter who it is, payment first then product ships. For the buyer, my recommendation is payment through a credit card or paypal service so you have a little protection if the product never shows up.

that really sucks... but youve got their address, maybe a road trip, or another member is nearby can pay them a visit... thats a lot of $$$ and i know i'd be choked, but as previously said, wait till payment clears before shipping, and when buying always use a credit card, paypal or some other method that has some buyer protection. Yes, back in the day i mailed cash, and never had any issues, but that seems such a long time ago now...

hope you get some positive resolution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom