Double 130's with manifold UN-USED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post their username and the contact info you have for them. I would also try giving their local Police Dpt. or Sheriff's Dpt. a call to see if they might go knock on this guy's door. If the person is local to me, I'd be happy to assist.

yes post the users name as well as call him out publicly in a second a new thread to let others know not to do bussiness with this individual. Another route would be to call him or you could even take him to court unfortunatly you would probably have to file it in his town.

Please post his username.

Oh, you also still haven't told us how much for the carpet.

Post his information. Once you rip someone off, all professionalism goes out the window. I would dedicate a website to calling someone out that ripped me off that amount of money. Hell, I'd spend my days researching as much as I could on the guy based on his name and address and then go from there. Either let someone local take care of it, or call the police and have them show up at his doorstep, possibly with another SB member.

If something isn't done, this guy is going to continue to rip people off thinking he can easily get away with it because it's the internet. I post on many other forums and I've seen these things take an unexpected 180 when another forum member happens to live nearby.

So, address and name. :)

Hopefully you have a tracking number/receipt showing proof that you shipped them.

I'll pass the information onto some other forums of folks that can probably find all information down to what color bra his wife wears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom