For Sale Double Pst Lp104's $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys I'm selling my double LP PST 104's. Genesis manifold and highland bands. The tanks are hydro 2014 and o2 cleaned. Tanks are in great shape inside and out. I'm asking for $400 firm. Might be able to get them tagged along out to florida for tek dive week. I would also ship at your expense.

Good possibility. You want me to bring the doubles?

Im interested in you doubles, that would be great if you could bring them with you to bts, if you're going there, i will be there on saturday, but wont be available until 3.30-4pm since i will be taking atomics reg clinic class

I work on sat. But I can meet you in the area or in NYC after you finish. Let me know what works for you or you can email me direct. Thanks

Yea if we could meet up afterwards that would be great, lets stay in touch until weekend

Ok sounds good. In the mean time I'll ask my friend ken winter if he would be willing to take them with him. He will be at booth 308 on sat. Just would have to figure out if it's a burden on him and also getting the tanks to him since he loves fat out in nj.

Hi guys I'm selling my double LP PST 104's. Genesis manifold and highland bands. The tanks are hydro 2014 and o2 cleaned. Tanks are in great shape inside and out. I'm asking for $400 firm. Might be able to get them tagged along out to florida for tek dive week. I would also ship at your expense.
Where in NY are you located? I am interested

Hi. I'm located in Yonkers NY. Westchester county. I'm 20 mins north of NYC. Depending on where you are I might be able to meet you halfway. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom