For Sale Double steel 60s - 3000psi with new hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geomatt21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Updated for August 2020. Let me know if anyone is interested. Whether doubled up or sold as a pair with no bands/manifold.

Here is a rare find: Two 3AA 3000psi ScubaPro tanks with bands and manifold (serviced in Feb 2017).

I dove them once since then and gave them a good rinsing off after. Visual Inspection Feb 2018

Asking $400 firm plus shipping or local pick up.

IMG_3029.jpg IMG_3031.jpg IMG_3030.jpg

Definitely 60s (6.04" Diameter, 22" in height and manufactured by ScubaPro). But that is a good question since Faber 72s are a 3000psi tank that is slightly shorter and wider than these and shares the same shade/texture of the white paint.

Last edited:
PM sent

Definitely 60s (6.04" Diameter, 22" in height and manufactured by ScubaPro). But that is a good question since Faber 72s are a 3000psi tank that is slightly shorter and wider than these and shares the same shade/texture of the white paint.

You are correct that they are MP60s. From: Faber Industrie: Faber Cylinders for Scuba Diving

550cuin 6" dia 3000psi 26lbs DOT 3AA DOT 3AA: W.P.3300 PSI (INCLUDING 10% OVERFILLING)

FWIW as they do not have the REE value one can send Bud Allen an email with the all of the neck marking (serial number) and he can get the REE value from Faber

bud@bluesteelscuba.com
BlueSteelScuba.com

I will throw in a 25lb wing - Dive Rite Venture 360 if anyone is interested. $80, will post pics soon

I am willing to drive the tanks/wing half way to avoid shipping cost. *No charge*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom