Doubles Setup issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Gibson:
That's why I included "virtually all swivel first stages". Don't want to sound like I'm pushing a particular brand (cough kickback cough) :wink:

just throwing out the alternatives :wink:

stoiclown:
Thanks a lot for all your input, now that I see it at a different angle it makes alot more sense. Rick I would love to see a pic.
Here ye go...
(don't any of y'all drool on my E7's)
Rick

stoiclown:
Do you still stick with the BP or switch to what the store sells?
While I may try to "guide" the store towards what I like, I use what the store sells. :)
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Here ye go...
(don't any of y'all drool on my E7's)
Rick

So Rick, I'm gonna assume that you have one of the 1/2 inch ports plugged so you can have them both turned inward. I don't know the legend first stage well enough to be sure but is the 1/2 inch port for your short hose? And are those tanks E7-120's?

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
So Rick, I'm gonna assume that you have one of the 1/2 inch ports plugged so you can have them both turned inward. I don't know the legend first stage well enough to be sure but is the 1/2 inch port for your short hose?
AquaLung did make a few Legends early on with the oversized ports, but they don't any more, and my Legends don't have them, so no problem along those lines.
Mark Vlahos:
And are those tanks E7-120's?
Yep... and they're soooo sweeeeet!
Rick

Thanks a lot Rick, it all makes sense now. I ended up using PST HP 100 I think they get reffered to as E-7, as my doubles set. When I dive with a class I use a E-8 130(I Bought used for 200.00). MY LDS shop that I go/work through doesn't do anything with BP setup, only recreational diving. So when I'm DM/AI I use a SQ Raider BC. I just went w/ an all OMS setup. Comfort Harness w/ SS BP, Red Single Bladder 60lbs(no Bungies), & a couple of no sag wieght pouches. Though I'm interested in trying the doubles on my Raider just to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom