Doubles, wing, regs, BP & harness.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kanadian_Kash

Registered
Reaction score
I put together a set of doubles and they've sat, so I thought I'd see what kind of interest there would be in them from someone who has more time to dive than I do. If you're interested, send me a PM and make me an offer (in USD please). I'm in northern Montana or Southern Alberta, so I'm willing to ship at the buyers expense in America or Canada (or anywhere, really if you're paying). I'm not willing to sell pieces.

Tanks - Faber Steel 120s with boots. Born June 2001. Were wet in a pool once. Never in open water. New hydro August 2014.
Wing - Hollis 60lb donut wing. Never been wet.
Regs - Never been wet- Environmentally sealer HOG D3s with Zenith second stages. 7' long hose and 22" short hose, BC and drysuit hoses (the pictures show the chrome zeniths, the ones on the set are black). HOG 2.5" Black SPG (PSI).
Backplate - black HOG aluminum plate. Been on about 8 dives.
Harness - Dive Rite basic harness with QR on one shoulder and crotch strap.

Any questions, message me. Sorry if the pictures are sideways. 20150828_213135.jpg20150828_213005.jpg20150828_212932.jpg20150828_213037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom