Downloading options for Geo 2 / Veo 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krbailey

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The log capacity of either unit is only 24 dives. Short of bringing my laptop with me on vacation, is there any other method of downloading/storing the dive data?

Thanks!

Hi @krbailey

The onboard log is 24 dives. Many more dives are available for download at a later date, even if some have been overwritten on the computer. The exact number is probably limited by duration of dives/ amount of data. There are currently 57 dives available for download off my air integrated VT3. You could probably take a look at your Geo2/Veo2 to check how many dives are available for download.

Does this help you?

Good diving, Craig

Thanks, Craig! I will check out my computers. I had thought they overwrote the files after 24 dives.

I hope this doesn't mean I need to limit my diving to only 57 dives on my upcoming 10 day trip to Cozumel. :eyebrow:

The log capacity of either unit is only 24 dives. Short of bringing my laptop with me on vacation, is there any other method of downloading/storing the dive data?

Thanks!
DiveMate on your phone with the extension packs and an adapter so you can plug your DL cable into your phone and you are good to go.

(Used it with my VEO 2.0, now with a Petrel 2 via Bluetooth. Excellent list of supported dive computers)

Interesting app as it beats dragging a computer to download dives. It’s too bad the pricy cable is still required

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom