For Sale DPV Camera Mount - $100.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain12Pk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Assembled Top View 2.JPG GoPro Diver's View2.JPG SeaLife DC800 w Strobe & Video Light Front.JPG
DPV Dive Propulsion Vehicle camera mount. A compact, simple, shockingly versitile, customizable DPV camera mount. Simple to mount. 360 degree on the fly adjustable. This aesthetically pleasing camera mount is made from delrin and stainless steel. Designed for small frame cameras such as the GoPro and Sealife, but because of it's design it can easily be user adapted to mount most camera platforms and even many strobe and video lights. The mount, complete with mounting hardware and safety nut weighs in at only 7.5 ounces. This listing is for the mount and mounting hardware only.Cameras and accessories are pictured for reference only.
This item ships via UPS ground within the lower 48 states only.For any shipping outside of that, please contact me prior to purchase.

Kevin

Does it have a quick disconnect so you can remove the camera and lights for farther penetration, after you stage the scooters? i.e. caves and wrecks. It looks very well made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom