Draeger LAR V (If you have knowledge & experience on the unit)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NoBubblesNoTrouble

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If someone has a wealth of knowledge and experience diving on the LAR V (any MODS) please send me a PM. I would like to ask you a few things!

Thank you very much and I hope everyone is having a great start to the year.

NBNT

Hi
Why PM?
It is good to learn about different units.
Please lets share :)

If someone has a wealth of knowledge and experience diving on the LAR V (any MODS) please send me a PM. I would like to ask you a few things!

Thank you very much and I hope everyone is having a great start to the year.

NBNT

ask them on here, bunch of people have experience with them, but why are you not wanting everyone else to learn?

Please delete:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

He's new to ScubaBoard. Cut him a little slack, eh gorillas?
@NoBubblesNoTrouble , don't mind these guys. What they're trying to say is, "Me too!" :) I'm looking forward to hearing more about the LAR V myself!
I hope I did not upset someone with my "please delete",it was my post not his I wanted deleted. I was typing a lot of stuff about the LAR V and thought 'nah, too much info an too late at night', start fresh the next day.
Here is a start, ring the Australian office , they were helpful in the past :
Contact
Draeger Australia Pty. Ltd.
8 Acacia Place
Notting Hill VIC 3168

1800 372 437
https://www.draeger.com/en_aunz/Defence-Security/Navy-Coast-Guard/Military-Diving-Equipment

ask them on here, bunch of people have experience with them, but why are you not wanting everyone else to learn?
Hi Tbone, I have a unit lined up and I wanted to send a person who is knowledgeable on LARS, pictures of said unit to have a look at and kindly give me his thoughts if it.

I hope I did not upset someone with my "please delete",it was my post not his I wanted deleted. I was typing a lot of stuff about the LAR V and thought 'nah, too much info an too late at night', start fresh the next day.
Here is a start, ring the Australian office , they were helpful in the past :
Contact
Draeger Australia Pty. Ltd.
8 Acacia Place
Notting Hill VIC 3168

1800 372 437
https://www.draeger.com/en_aunz/Defence-Security/Navy-Coast-Guard/Military-Diving-Equipment
It was my understanding that Draeger offers no assistance/help to the public when it comes to the LARs?

I must have "caught them on a good day" in the past , oh well, times change.
There are plenty of people around the Sydney area that may help in person [I am out of that scene and have been for too long to help]. Good luck.
It was my understanding that Draeger offers no assistance/help to the public when it comes to the LARs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom