Drama movie triggers depression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babette Costa

Banned
Reaction score
Watching sad drama movies which I can relate can trigger my depression. Are you also experiencing this or am I the only one?

Since my second wife I can't watch anything that depicts a truly crazy woman. It's been years and I'm fine but I still can get flashbacks.

Avoidance.

Sometimes, late at night, when I find myself in the basement hitting myself in the head with a ball-peen hammer.........I get these crazy headaches that seem to come out of nowhere. Its just strange.....

Watching sad drama movies which I can relate can trigger my depression. Are you also experiencing this or am I the only one?

@Babette Costa , if this is a cry for help, this is not the right place, as you can see already...I urge you to go to a more appropriate forum. Depression should not be taken lightly, as evidenced by recent tragic events.

Sometimes, I start profiles on internet forums and post dozens of low content, one sentence postings.

Some people think I'm trying to create an online persona for use in scams, others think I'm a web crawling bot looking for links and email addresses.

Maybe, I'm just weird.

It's no surprise that a person who struggles with depression may be triggered by sad movies.

Suggestion: Watch comedies.

Other suggestion: Go diving.......you won't even notice the tears of the clowns.

Plus,... you'll be free'd from the wait (unto death) of the world.

Last edited:
+1 - not the right forum, nor the right board.

Sorry if I am in the wrong section of the forum. As you can see I just want to know if there is anyone experiencing the same thing. I guess getting a professional help will be my best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom