Drift dive at the Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Rod & I should be at the Bridge by 10:30 for a dive to the barge / Monarch. We are bringing two tanks & if the vis is good, maybe search for the Sturgeon spawning at the mouth.

Hey Ray we were out fishing last night and the sturgeon were jumping everywhere. We were picking up lots of big fish on the fish finder so they are definately down there. We took a ride by the gladstone and the visibility was awesome you could see the entire wreck from the boat. I would guess maybe 20-30ft visibility. I havent seen it this clear since the ice was in the river.

Hey Ray - any sign of the Sturgeon?

The sturgeon spawn north of the bridge. There were a group that did the "superman" dive and would have seen them if they are there. We dove barge/monarch which are both located south of the bridge and so we didn't see them. There were some pretty impressive schools of what I believe were smelt though

They are running, Rod Bryan and I did the Barge / Monarch a few of the others stayed and did the Superman and found the Sturgeon. North wind for the last couple of days, vis is not good. I'll keep you posted. Chris Rod & I are heading to Gilboa next weekend for the Dog Days. How did the Red Devils do on the Hidden lake ?

Back
Top Bottom