Dry suit course near Toronto area end of April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phhappy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be traveling to Toronto during the end of April, and I am interested in finding a dive center that offers dry suit course. I would appreciate it if anyone can recommend a dive shop in Toronto area.

Thank you.:D

I would recommend Aqua Sub Scuba Diving Center (located in Richmond Hill, just a few minutes north of Toronto):

http://www.aquasubscuba.com/

Contact Norbert or Jessica (the owners) and they can make arrangements to fit with your schedule. Any further questions, feel free to drop me a note. I have been a happy customer of theirs for many years. They offer instruction from Discover Scuba and OW right up to Full Trimix. Cheers!

Dive Source Scuba has excellent instructors, as well as a very knowledgeable staff. Their instructors teach open water to rebreather and everything between.

http://divesource.com

Brian

In addition to the two above, also check out

Aquarius Scuba - this is close to downtown, so if you're in the city, it's not far to go
www.aquariusscuba.com

Scuba 2000 - this is in Richmond Hill near Aquarius. The nice part here is that there is pool right in the shop.
www.scuba2000.com

Can't go wrong with any of these choices.

Hello divingbuddy,seahep, and Warren L.,

Thanks for all the information. I will contact them directly. I am looking forward to my first fresh water dive and my dry suit lesson.

Thank you.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom