Drysuit...AWOL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PinkPADIgal

PADI Master Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Friday afternoon, one of our instructors was soaking his drysuit in front of the dive store. Someone grabbed it, and ran. It is a Bare CD4 Pro drysuit, with built in boots and dryglove rings on it. It is a ML tall (wierd size). It is blue/black and was purchased from Ft Lewis Scuba.

It is owned by Dan Estrada, one of our dive instructors. This guy is a Gulf Vet and has just started teaching. He spent a lot getting certified as an instructor, and now, he is going to have to get a new drysuit. He is such a nice guy, and it is heartbreaking that someone would steal his drysuit. There were a lot of non-divers in our parking lot that afternoon, and we are sure one of them took the suit.

I have contacted all the local dive stores, and have been checking Craig's List and Ebay for it. If anyone hears or sees this suit, please give me or Puyallup PD a call.

how lame, I am rerally sorry to hear that Amy. Thieves suck. I also keep an eye on ebay and craigslist constantly. I hope the suit and Dave are reunited and the crook goes to jail or at least gets the fuzzy end of the karmic lollipop.

I am very sorry to hear of the theft of the dry suit. An event like this takes away from the whole community. I'd like to help.

I pledge $100 USD to help replace it.

I'll also match the next $100 pledged.

I'll be down this weekend for a fill and to leave a check.

Dave

how lame, I am rerally sorry to hear that Amy. Thieves suck. I also keep an eye on ebay and craigslist constantly. I hope the suit and Dave are reunited and the crook goes to jail or at least gets the fuzzy end of the karmic lollipop.

Fuzzy end? Shouldn't it be the sharp pointy barbed end with lots of rough edges and blades?

Back
Top Bottom