Drysuit Diving What do you need...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What do you have for wrist rings on the new suit?

I went with Zip Seals for my first suit, I think they have a dry glove system for it.

OP, everyone here is talking about cold weather diving. And that is mostly what drysuits are for. But you'll also need a summer drysuit:

91582709_3346222238741128_2644903928176574464_n.png

I went with Zip Seals for my first suit, I think they have a dry glove system for it.

The ZipSeal gloves suck because you have to get geared up with gloves on. My gloves go on last. I use the Viking rings with my zip seals (silicone). They work fine with latex, too.

The ZipSeal gloves suck because you have to get geared up with gloves on. My gloves go on last. I use the Viking rings with my zip seals (silicone). They work fine with latex, too.

So you get a new set of zip seals and glue the ring to them? And then glue the other ring to the dryglove?

So you get a new set of zip seals and glue the ring to them? And then glue the other ring to the dryglove?

Nope. The pullover rings have two parts. Hard plastic ring that goes inside your seal and the rubber cuff that goes on the outside. It just gets pushed over the seal with hard plastic ring inside. Can remove them any time you want.

No. The suit comes with with suit-side rings sewn in and aqua-sealed....And a set of glove-side rings with wrists seals attached. You can buy a five-dollar set of blue Atlas 660 gloves and glue them to the glove side rings.....as per my avatar. Or you can buy some with seals attached for $150.00.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom