Sold! Drysuit - Scubapro Evertec LT $650 or best offer

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious_George

Green water guy
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just dove this suit and it was bone dry at 42 degrees for two 1 hour dives to 100’+. All seals and plastic YKK zipper appear in perfect condition. No signs of dry rot, wear or other issues. Dump valve vents easily with no leaks. It has all the bells and whistles including dry neck, kevlar knee patches, latex heavy duty wrist seals, two pockets, sitech valves, heavy suspenders, fully taped seams, soft booties, loops on the arms for holding a computer.

Fits me perfectly although I’m the upper size limit at 6’ 190 pounds, size 11 shoes and 42 coat. Would fit down to probably 5’7" and 170 pounds depending on undergarments.

I got it from someone else and guessing it has less than 10 dives. It looks practically unused. Thought it would be a good third backup suit, but I prefer my DUIs so I’m going to let this one go. I’ve got pics of me wearing it this weekend if someone wants to see the fit.

Here’s a link to a webpage on the suit. No offer is going to hurt my feelings regardless of how small. Let me know what you can spend.

Regards, George

IMG_6629.jpeg

How do you think the fit would be for someone 5’9 and 180lbs? Looking for a first drysuit and don’t want to get something too big

Hey Zach, I think it would fit you great. Because it has the accordion style mid section similar to DUI style, there is a lot of height adjustment. Sending you a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom