DSS LCD 30 and LCD 50 Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
1 DSS LCD 30 wing - This single tank wing is in excellent condition. Well cared for, always rinsed, inflator just serviced. This wing had the bladder upgraded last year by DSS after a pinch flat leak on the original one(plate was pressed against it in the bin). No saltwater since then, no tears or snags. about 50 dives on it. New retails for $305 at TDL

1 DSS LCD 50 doubles wing. Excellent condition. Never in saltwater. Freshwater only. Always rinsed and stored hanging. Original bladder with about 75 dives on it. Inflator just serviced last week when I was doing other gear. All seams intact. New retails for $345 at TDL with the 30 mil bladder. This one has the thinner original one that came with the LCD series and new was around $315 I think.

I am only selling these for one reason. There is nothing wrong with them. I just became a HOG dealer and even though not required to I have decided to dive the HOG line of wings. Hey, gotta advertise what I sell! If it were not for that decision these wings would not be going anywhere. But I do need another stage bottle for classes and a few other items that selling these makes a bit easier to do. Will consider trading one for a 30 OR 40 cu ft WITH stage rigging and at least 4 years on the hydro. Must be DIN or Pro convertible valve.

Price on these wings without trade is 180 for either one including shipping in the CONUS, (overseas actual cost) OR best offer plus you pay shipping. That is over $120 off the new price for wings that are pretty close to that condition wise. They go on ebay next week. Payment via paypal, check, or M/O. Local pick up ok as well!

Can post pics tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom