DSS website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am no expert, but if you are on a Mac, I think you may be able to do this through "Terminal." I only know enough to be dangerous :wink: but I have used terminal to type in prompts (aided by expert friends) that seem similar to what Jax is asking you to do and which yield the same types of results. It was helpful and I was able to figure out several different problems this way.

Terminal can be accessed via Applications --> Utilities --> Terminal

Once it shows up in the Dock its icon will look like a blank black TV screen.

Obviously make sure you know enough not to do harm.

Blue Sparkle

Reactions: Jax
Hi Jax and Tobin,

It is OK now. When I woke up this morning, everything is fine. Back to normal. I am able to log into the DSS site now. Even though I have not done anything and I don't know why, it is working now. I thank everyone helping me in this issue. Thanks.

Blue Sparkle, thank you for your help. Looks like I don't need it now. But will keep it in mind just in case. Thanks a lot.

Hi Jax and Tobin,

It is OK now. When I woke up this morning, everything is fine. Back to normal. I am able to log into the DSS site now. Even though I have not done anything and I don't know why, it is working now. I thank everyone helping me in this issue. Thanks.

:giggle:

You went to your ISP's machine, right? They kept looking into it, and found and corrected a problem. But they won't admit it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom