Wanted Dual-outlet single-tank DIN "Y" (or "T") Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm working on a project and am looking to purchase a dual outlet (232 or 300 BAR) DIN valve for experimentation purposes.

(ETA: I am specifically NOT looking for an H-Valve setup for layout reasons. Top-handle "Y" or side-handle "T" are probably best for my use. This will not be mounted directly to a cylinder, so I can deal with Non US-3/4" threadings. I am playing with a multi-cylinder-airsource "fun" project, so the "normal" considerations may not apply to my use.)

The SEAC/Sea Sub, top-handle style is my preference ....
image.jpg

but I'm open to other styles if I can't get one of the above.

Let me know what you've got!

I think I would be looking for the Beuchat dual valve if I had a need for that.
If I was putting it directly on a tank, the dual air-path would be a plus. For my application, it is irrelevant at best or a negative. Valve-handles below the DIN-Outlets are going to be the worst option, too.

Is an H valve an option? If so, and you have access to a common side Thermo modular valve, I have an H valve for it. However the handles will be below the valve. Good luck.

Is an H valve an option? If so, and you have access to a common side Thermo modular valve, I have an H valve for it. However the handles will be below the valve. Good luck.
Thanks, Sandy.

I've got easy access to H-valves, but it is a poor choice from a physical-layout perspective for my use. I should have been more specific - I've added info to the initial post.

I have a new Beuchat Y-valve, not dual tube though. DM me

Back
Top Bottom