Dual YS-27DX Sea & Sea setup question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pershing

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I currently own 1 YS-27DX strobe with my sony W-300 on its Sony MPK-WD enclosure. I want to add a second YS-27DX however I do not see where I would plug in the second L-type fiber cable coming from the second strobe. Is there a Y adapter or special fiber cable to connect two strobes to 1 camera optical port. The enclosure has the Sea & Sea lense adapter and it only comes with 1 optical port. I also noticed the YS-27DX dual pack that Sea and Sea sells describes the setup as one cable connects to the other and that connects to the camera, and I do see that working with models like YS-110 which comes with a difuser with a place for a slave optical cable. Anyone has run into this problem and how was it corrected? Any part names or numbers I might need? Sea & Sea guys any input. Thanks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom