Dual YS 60 with synch cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Gerhartz

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
I want to double up my strobes for my camera. I got two YS60 TTL with the female 4 pin cable and just bought the dual synchronization cable. That cable has the 4 pin female to go to the camera as well as 2 x 5 pin female to connect to the flashes. When I bought it online from Sea & Sea, I was told that the cable simple connects with the flashes, which it obviously doesn't...Is there an adapter out there ( which is most likely no longer available any more ) or what options do I have?

Thanks

Michael

HI Michael-
With your description you have YS-60TTL/S strobes with 4-pin connectors that was sold and designed for use with the MMII-EX film camera. The YS-60's have built-in sync cords as you know, the only way to split or use in a dual setup is to use #SS-03460, a 4-pin "T" splitter. Unfortunately, these are no longer available and have been discontinued for over 10 years.
Our apologies if you received incorrect or inadequate information prior to your purchase. The item should be returnable.

I bought it over the Sea&Sea US website, under their close-out section. If I can get a return authorization number, I would like to return it then.

Thanks
Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom