DUI Conical Wrist Seals...where to buy online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPEG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know an *online* place to buy conical latex wrist seals that are known to work with DUI dry suits? (not ZipSeals)

Specifically, I have a TLS-350.

I would like a USA online retailer...so far, Google mainly yields European vendors.

I really do prefer the conical seals, not the shouldered ones, but I might consider the shouldered ones if I hear of some success stories from other TLS-350 owners.

I intend to replace my own wrist seals, and then maintain a set of spares for possible emergency repairs in the future.

DUI sells these seals (at a premium price) but offers no easy way to order them online.

TIA,
JPEG

I just found this site while looking for new boots. Now I just have to find the glue for latex to neoprene. Any ideas?
<title>Global Drysuit Repair : Home</title> : Home

Did I read it right? $50 per pair, plus shipping?

I get my DUI latex cone wrist seals locally for about $32 a pair, plus shipping.

I haven't checked his prices for seals, but maybe Steve Gamble (drysuit repair) would sell them to you. He's in Gainesville, FL. Great guy, very helpful. I just purchased some neoprene socks from him for my TLS350 to install myself. His price was good.

http://www.gamblescuba.com/html/repairs.html

For latex seals and zipper installation, I've been very happy using a neoprene contact cement called S-18 (also called XL-8). It was recommended to me by one of the busiest drysuit repair shops in MA.

There's a distributor called Rubber & Gasket in Jacksonville, FL, that sells XL-8. Their number is (904) 359-0010.

Good luck. I'd be interested to hear if you find better online prices for latex seals. $50 a pair is way too high, unless prices have gone up in the past couple years. :)

Dave C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom