DUI Demo Days at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
I am looking forward to meeting with the LED members again at Dutch. I now have a reliable gear-carrying vehicle to get me there and am looking forward to the fun that you like to have.

I'll see you there.

Great!! I'll look forward to seeing you there Brian!! :D

Ok, I have a a little over a week to fill my doubles and pack my car.

So, let's see who else is coming to try out some nice drysuits and have paid meals through Saturday and Sunday afternoon!

Well I can say with almost pin-point certainty that I won't be in attendance. I'm actually healing slower than I expected, so it may be mid-late June before I am able to get back in the water. This is really not making me very happy, I am drying out quickly and need to get wet!

I'm still going!!:) Looks like it'll we've dwindled down to nothing!!!

Derek-Take is easy and do as the Dr says.... less pain later on that way!

Thanks Heather. I'm just bummed because I really want to be there. Well, that and I'm not healing as fast as I thought I would. Patience is not one of my strong suits! :D

You just let us know when you're healed!! Maybe we can setup an offical LED/Get Derek Wet dive !!! Maybe the Pete or something?

hnladue:
You just let us know when you're healed!! Maybe we can setup an offical LED/Get Derek Wet dive !!! Maybe the Pete or something?

Sounds Great Heather!!

Derek, Sorry to hear that your recovery is going slow!!

Tavi:
Sounds Great Heather!!

Derek, Sorry to hear that your recovery is going slow!!

Agreed, that definitely sounds like a great idea!

Tell me about it. I yell at my nose on a nightly basis. :D

Check your PMs Rick.

I just called DD. They plan on arrving about 5pm in PA. (so actual time will probably by 7pm by Darryl-time)

I'm leaving about 10-11am to by in by 3-4pm. Brian should be in about the same time.

Is anyone else beside Rick/Debbie coming??? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom