DUI Demo Days at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
May 19th and 20th

Package including hotel available thru Discover Diving. Call the shop for details.

Who's going??

Debbielou, Paul and I will be there. If memory serves, It'll be our 6th year helping out.

We usually have a blast!! I hope some of you can join us!!

It does look interesting but I can't plan that far ahead.

( still waiting for passport to get back so I can get certified :( )

I don't think I can go. My mom is going out of town that weekend and I'll have no one to watch the house.

DeanSmith:
It does look interesting but I can't plan that far ahead.

( still waiting for passport to get back so I can get certified :( )

They now want you to have a passport to get certified?!?!? :11:

I'm hoping to be there. Details right at this very moment are sketchy, but working on it.

Nah, just combining a long over due vacation with the open water certification dives. :)

hnladue:
I don't think I can go. My mom is going out of town that weekend and I'll have no one to watch the house.

Since we moved into our new home, twice we've gone away for 2 weeks, and several times for a long weekend.

Every time the house was there when we came back!! :D
And it didn't appear that it got into any trouble without anyone watching it!! :wink:

Not sure yet, but I might be going. My wife and son need to do their open water check-out dives, so that might work out. I hate to miss a good wreck dive, but it would be great to dive with them.

What's Dutch like? Depth, temp, viz?

osprey jr:
Not sure yet, but I might be going. My wife and son need to do their open water check-out dives, so that might work out. I hate to miss a good wreck dive, but it would be great to dive with them.

What's Dutch like? Depth, temp, viz?

Hi Jimmy,
Water temps on that weekend are usually around 50f. Depths? from shore it drops off quickly to 45' and more. some places it gets to 95' if you know where to look for it. There are a lot of things to go see. Platforms at 25' for skills and lines running to most of the attractions. Some are at shallow depths, some deeper. Vis can be 40' or more 'til the newbies get in. Sometimes it's only 10-15.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom