DUI Demo Days at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just talked to Faith the other day, she was shipping out my new 400gm undergarment (BIG, BIG, BIG thank you to DUI, they could have told me to go pound sand, they definitely have my business in the future!), and I am looking forward to being there!

I would like to go to DUI dog days, but I still won't be allowed to lift my gear yet. Also, I wouldn't be able to eat any of the food they offer, so I may pass this year.....

I would like to go to DUI dog days, but I still won't be allowed to lift my gear yet. Also, I wouldn't be able to eat any of the food they offer, so I may pass this year.....

If you go, I'd be happy to help with your gear (when I can).

At the rate things are going, I may have to decide between DUI weekend and 4th of July weekend. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick the July weekend.

This sucks. :shakehead:

At the rate things are going, I may have to decide between DUI weekend and 4th of July weekend. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick the July weekend.

This sucks. :shakehead:

It's starting to sound like last year.

Should I just say I'll see you October 25th?? :wink:

It's starting to sound like last year.

Should I just say I'll see you October 25th?? :wink:

In all seriousness, even October is looking like it is in jeopardy at this point. :(

I can't make it to Dutch.... too many other commitments are, of course, placing themselves on THAT weekend..... ugh.

I'll be there but I'm taching a Solo Diver Class for LVDC that weekend

Back
Top Bottom