DUI Demo Days at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already have plans to be there!! It is truely a great event. The sponsoring shops do an awsome job with some help from DUI :^)

For what it is worth, if you can get tickets before the event they are $8 or $13 at Dutch the day of....

Also look into you LDS, some have preprinted waivers for dutch with the shops name good for $1 off admission to Dutch Springs... (yeah it is just a dollar, but a dollar in your pocket is better than a dollar in thiers...)

I already have plans to be there!! It is truely a great event. The sponsoring shops do an awsome job with some help from DUI :^)

For what it is worth, if you can get tickets before the event they are $8 or $13 at Dutch the day of....

Also look into you LDS, some have preprinted waivers for dutch with the shops name good for $1 off admission to Dutch Springs... (yeah it is just a dollar, but a dollar in your pocket is better than a dollar in thiers...)

If you forget to bring a waiver with you, stop at LVDC and you can get one there. Its only around the corner from Dutch.

Does anyone know if dive flags/floats are required at Dutch Springs? I am hoping to get some regular dives in beside the dry suit demo's while there next weekend.

Dan

Does anyone know if dive flags/floats are required at Dutch Springs? I am hoping to get some regular dives in beside the dry suit demo's while there next weekend.

Dan

It is a closed system Dan, so no flags or floats are required.

Just got home from Dutch Springs and the DUI Demo Days and wanted to thank Daryl, Rick, Debbie and the whole DD gang for a great time. The diving was fun, and the DUI gear was great! If you have never been, or tried a dry suit or are shopping for a new suit I would highly recommend it. There was even an apperence by the great pumpkin....... I'll let Rick explain that one LOL

Dan

Sorry I missed it, I just had too much going on this weekend to be able to get away. I will definitely be there for the 4th of July weekend.

Got in 2 nice dives today using their(DUIs) suit . Nice but I'll have to wait till my present one wears out a bit more.

Debbie and I had a great time too!! good food, and good fun!! As always the DUI staff is great to work with. It's always a pleasure to help out!!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to dive with everyone.
For those that weren't there, I was busy with DD's Master Diver class as Darryl was recovering from an Illness and couldn't dive.

I spotted the great Pumkin once each day!! :wink:
Each time Dan went to get a drysuit, the only one available in his size was a Public Safety Divers suit. Mostly bright orange with a little bit of black :D

I really need to hit the lottery!! DUI is putting on a 14 day dive trip to Antartica in 2010!! Maybe I'll just have to settle for Alaska in 2011

I really need to hit the lottery!! DUI is putting on a 14 day dive trip to Antartica in 2010!! Maybe I'll just have to settle for Alaska in 2011

Either would be cool to dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom