DUI dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm impressed with the price......

That’s the big advantage for a ring system such as Ultima or Kubi and you then add your own gloves. None of this $178 for a pair of gloves with zip seals (what the blue gloves with zip seals are currently going for on DRIS’ website). Plus you have to get geared up with gloves on. I put my gloves on last thing before I jump in the water.

The only advantage I see to the zip seal gloves is the lack of the big hard cuff from the ring. But that’s it.

The only advantage I see to the zip seal gloves is the lack of the big hard cuff from the ring. But that’s it.

Which is nice when in sidemount and tightening up the bottom leash of a deco bottle.

I’m rough on gloves.
Same. Though I don't do some things that I'd like to, like reef building at Edmonds Underwater Park with Bruce Higgens. Once I change glove systems, I'll just go through gloves a bit faster. The prices of DUI zipped gloves is ridiculous. I only have them as I got them on my suit and the one time I replaced them, I got just over keyman prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom