DUI Flex 50/50 Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobM1124

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM I AM OFFERING THE FOLLOWING MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY THE ITEM THROUGH PAYPAL INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGES. AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE DRYSUIT IF IT DOES NOT FIT I WILL REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGES AFTER I HAVE RECEIVED IT BACK FROM YOU. YOU WILL HAVE 48 HRS AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT TO DECIDE. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP IT BACK. IF YOU ARE THE SERIOUS CAVE OR TEC DIVER I CAN SUPPLY REFERENCES.

DUI Flex 50/50 Dry Suit Signature Series w/ pee valve, size 10 rock boots, hood, gators, and bag. This dry suit has the seals affixed to the writs and necks. This suit is 8 years old and has been dove less than 20 times in fresh water. The seal are in good condition. Color is Black with Maroon and Grey trim. I am 5' 10 1/2 195 lbs, size 41 sport coat, athletic build. I can arrange transportation to cave country. Since moving to South Florida I am not pursuing cave diving any longer.... PRICE $545

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom