DUI FLX Extreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huff442

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just ordered my DUI FLX Extreme drysuit! It's a Signature Series, so I've got to wait 6 weeks for it to come in. Hopefully it'll come in sooner. Expect a full review once it does.

Did you get your FLX Extreme? If so, how do you like it? My wife and I are both looking at that one right now.

Why did you go FLX Extreme, instead of, say, TLS350? :)

Saw it, thanks!

Did you get your FLX Extreme? If so, how do you like it? My wife and I are both looking at that one right now.

I received it about two weeks ago, but a broken rib has kept me out of the water.

Why did you go FLX Extreme, instead of, say, TLS350? :)

I dive a TLS 350 on the county Search and Rescue dive team. I wanted something a little heavier, so I ordered the FLX Extreme. So far, I like everything about it. I hope to get it in the water this week.

I LOVE my dui flx extreme, i've had it now about six months. I've been diving dry 13 years and have previously owned viking, gates, dui and bare dry suits.
I purchased the suit and had it sized by Doug Mudry at Extreme Exposure in High Springs, FL. He is a jedi master of sizing dry suits, took 3 hours measuring and discussing ALL the options...and the suit fits me perfectly. Don't underestimate the sizing experience, go with someone who has LOTS of experience with custom dui suits.

The suit is tougher than the tls 350 however i experience no limit to my mobility. I can easily do valve drills and move all about.
I dive it in big caves and side mount wriggles and the suit is darn tough, no scuffs, leaks or problems.
I am super happy with the halcyon pockets and the turbo soles.
I'd purchase it again without any reservations.

I'm leaning towards the flx custom cut to replace my current stock suit which doesn't fit well. I do mostly wreck diving in cooler waters.

Any other thoughts, advice or opinions?

Back
Top Bottom