For Sale DUI SS TLS 350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
DUI Signature Series TLS 350 cave cut suit
gloves.JPG
IMG_0877.JPG
Around 5 years old, seen minimal use in the past 2 years (about 3 dives), primarily used as a BU suit.
I'm 6' around 185 #'s.
Turbo soles, I wear a size 9 shoe and they are a bit big on me, measure 11" long x 4" wide likely fit a size 10.
Crotch 2 floor 36.5"
Calf 17" circumference
Thigh 21" circumference
Waist and chest 44" circumference
Halcyon balanced P valve on left leg
New Zipper and leak tested by Dui in late winter 2016, as stated about 3 dives since.
Includes brand new never dove KUBI dry rings as well as new HD Santi dry gloves, 2 set of liners, 1 light 1 heavier, and an assortment of spare O rings
Also incudes a Santi BZ 200 under suit cut for the same size
Seals are good 4 at least another season.
Have probably at least $600 invested in the test, new zipper and gloves.
Asking $1050 US plus shipping.
Am open to realistic offers but please dont waste my time with low balls this is a solid suit.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 582
Is the BZ200 made to measure? Would you be willing to sell the BZ200 separately?

Suit is still hanging on the rack and available, willing to go $825 plus shipping, as stated above zipper, rings and dry gloves are brand new, I have around $600 invested in that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom