Dui tls 350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
TLS 350 signature series, red and black. I'm a female, 5'8", 155 pounds, and wear a size ten shoe. The suit has a balanced P-Valve (never used), along with a she-pee kit, still in original packaging. Has neck and wrist zip seals installed, size medium zip gloves. Thigh pockets on each leg. A Polortech PS 300 jumpsuit, size medium. Polartech socks, size small. Includes one bag for the suit, one for the underwear, and one large duffle bag that fits both. please email me with any questions. It has only a handful of fresh water dives on it. I'm selling it because I unfortunately haven't been able to dive since my jaw surgery last february. And now we're buying a house, so the extra $ would come in quite handy. Let me know if you're interested. It's in perfect condition and as sad as I am to sell it, it's even sadder to see it sitting in my closet not being used. I'm asking $1000. thanks!

JUN1 068.jpgJUN1 063.jpgJUN1 070.jpgJUN1 067.jpgJUN1 066.jpg

What size is it? I'm interested as well

Back
Top Bottom