Closed DUI TLS350 50th Anniversary Like New Men's Large w/ Undergarments $1200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale is my like new TLS350 50th Anniversary Edition with zip seals that have been very slightly trimmed in both neck and wrist. It has approximately 15 dives in fresh water. It is always stored rolled up with zipper undone and in a container in my climate controlled basement. Functionally it looks and works brand new. Also included is the DUI zip bag for the drysuit, DUI rock boots size 10 with DUI bag; DUI Polartec Powerstrech Pro Jumpsuit undergarment size L (with DUI zip bag), liner socks, DUI 7mm hood size medium, and Light Monkey unbalanced P-valve that has never been used . All storage bags and manuals, care kit etc are included. Also included is a Men's Large Typhoon 200g thinsulate undergarment that has only been worn twice. Doubled up with the Powerstrech and this suit will handle the coldest waters you can throw at it.

$1200 shipped to lower 48, payment via Paypal. I just don't get enough use out of it to justify keeping it. There are zero issues with the suit, no leaks, zipper is perfect etc. Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• TLS1.JPG
    TLS1.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 110
  • TLS2.JPG
    TLS2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 110
  • TLS3.JPG
    TLS3.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 107

Back
Top Bottom