For Sale DUI Weight and Trim Harness Classis Size M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a very lightly used DUI Classic Weight and Trim Harness, size Medium. Only used a few times and in excellent condition. It features two quick release weight pockets which have never been released, so the cords are original. Each pocket has two smaller weight pockets with velcro closures.

The DUI Size Chart states that the Medium is good for someone between 63" and 72" tall, with hip measurements up to 59"

Also comes with the DUI carrying bag.

Asking $60 plus shipping, I'll cover Paypal fees

Thanks for looking

IMG_656920160730.jpg

Jeffrey haven't heard from you and I definitely want the weight and trim harness. Give me a call when you get this. I do hope all is well?

Bud

If others fall through I would also be interested. I would also trade for a large that would be good for someone much taller than me.

Jeffrey,

Please send me a tracking number when you mail me the weight & trim harness so I can make sure someone's at home to receive it and thanks again :)

Bud

Back
Top Bottom