• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Duke Dive Medicine!

Discussion in 'Kudos' started by flyboy08, Sep 3, 2019.

1. flyboy08

flyboy08 ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    i just want to give a shout out to Duke Dive Medicine for taking the time in responding to members medical issues here on SB.

Thank you!

@Duke Dive Medicine

2. caydiver

caydiver Manta Ray

Thank you for posting. As a chamber attendant/driver, I have learned so much from creeping on their input I am staggered. A bit jealous too. Fab looking chambers, but I am fond of our old girl too.

Duke Dive Medicine and flyboy08 like this.
  3. Esprise Me

Esprise Me Barracuda

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I'm continually amazed at how many professionals and incredibly knowledgeable non-professionals are here just giving away their expertise all the time. Nine out of ten times I have a scuba-related question, Google leads me to an old thread on this board where I find the answer. You guys rock.

4. Akimbo

Akimbo Lift to Freedom Volunteer Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

Agreed, Eric is a very impressive guy and we are very lucky to have his participation.

5. doctormike

doctormike ScubaBoard Supporter Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Eric is a class act, online and offline. He has been incredibly helpful to me and several of my friends who have run up against the wrong end of a bubble...

Reviewing my comments on dive medicine threads, it's notable how many of them are basically "uh, yeah... what DDM said!".

Thanks, buddy!

6. Duke Dive Medicine

Duke Dive Medicine Medical Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the shout-out y'all, I've learned a lot here as well and getting to interact with high-quality individuals like yourselves is a real pleasure.