Dumping BP/W and getting a jacket.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for you! I spent nearly 37 seconds of exhaustive research finding you the perfect poodle jacket. It’s crazy expensive at $1499.95, so it MUST be good. It has more padding than grandma’s couch and can carry enough weight to faceplant you firmly into the seabed. But not to worry, it has quick release weight thingies that you can dump at depth to shoot you right back to the surface like a ballistic missal. Stupid BP/W assemblies have two tank bands to “fool” around with while this BCD is equipped with only one! What could possibly go wrong? The best part is you can get a color coordinated integrated octo for a paltry $399 and, and, and it comes with a pull dump! This colorful frilly fabric poodle jacket is HUGE and is soooo much prettier than those boring little custom fit SS plates with webbing. Ewww.

(edit)
Disclaimer: no offense to those of you diving jackets...just having some fun.

I know what day it is, but the real joke is how common all that can really be!

And the jackets come in all kinds of configurations. They even have tec jackets. Yes. There is a 50 lb lift one with 2 D rings, and a 60 lb one with 4 D rings. One set of D rings right in the middle of the chest, the other high on the shoulder, sewn there, as that is just where you'll want them.

We're concerned about safety, so there isn't a 50 lb. one with 4 D rings, as you need the extra lift for whatever you're attaching to the D rings. You need to stay safe that way.

Both come with huge pockets sticking out from the sides to store all your extra tech dive gear.

There is a tec light version with 40 lb lift, no pockets, and no D rings, but still in tec black.

If your dive needs change, you can just switch between the three versions.

You wouldn't want no pockets, 2 D rings and 50 pounds, as that combo just doesn't make sense.

Of course they come with integrated weights, using our industry leading proprietary attachment mechanism.

For the best performance in the water, we've custom built all webbing, attachments, and body panels. If anything ever goes wrong, just take it to one of our diamond dealers and they will send it to a regional service center.

Got me and I like it.

but until I'm back in a wetsuit I'm staying with my bakpak bcd full of lead shot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom