Dutch Springs, August 25,26,& 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Gang,

If anyone would like to join us, My wife, son, and I, along with some freinds are planning on spending a long weekend at Dutch Springs. We plan on camping to keep costs down. (We really like the hotels but the costs add up quick!!)

I would be available for training opportunities this weekend also (advanced, Nitrox, dives toward Master Diver, etc) Or just come dive for fun!! :D

It'd be great to see some of you there!!

Spratman:
I'd love to dive with you, however, I'm leaving for Cancun that weekend.

Pop over to www.wreckvalley.com. Almost a couple of people every weekend, if you are looking for dive buds.

Hopefully the next time....also, I'm still pondering that Niagra Falls dive on the 11th. You going to go?

Jack

we have plenty of dive buds, just seeing if anyone else will be there for a fun weekend.

I doubt if I'll be there the 11th. It's the only weekend I have free in August. My wife might want me to keep it that way :wink:

Have a great time in Cancun!! :D

ohmdiver:
There is also a group from Auburn NY planning a trip down for Memorial Day Weekend too. (Local Dive shop annual trip)

Memorial Day?? that's like next May!!
or did you mean Labor Day??

I think he meant Labor Day. :D

As of right now, the Magic 8 Ball says things look good for me. I'll be responding to your e-mail in a minute Rick, I have great news! :14:

Rottenchester = Rochester

ohmdiver:
Rocha cha? Still listening to Brother Weeze?

He's still on the radio, but I don't listen to the radio. CDs or nothing. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom