dutch springs is boring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Saturation,
Yes all dives aboard the Pirate King II are run in a safe and organized manner, all divers are expected to stay well within the tables and make safety stops and deco stops as nesessary while using the proper equipment for the type of diving that the boat will be conducting that day. I try to maintain and run the boat and crew as "proactive not reactive" when in opperation. Unfortunatly we will never be able to totally prevent all incidents that may occur while in a marine enviroment, through training and education I hope to make the Pirate King II as safe as possible for passengers and crew alike.
I see you are from Philadelphia about an hour fifteen minutes away, does that mean you and a friend or two might be diving with the Pirate King II this summer?
Thanks for the feedback and look forward to seeing you aboard,
Capt.Rob

captainrob:
Hey Saturation,
Yes all dives aboard the Pirate King II are run in a safe and organized manner, all divers are expected to stay well within the tables and make safety stops and deco stops as nesessary while using the proper equipment for the type of diving that the boat will be conducting that day. I try to maintain and run the boat and crew as "proactive not reactive" when in opperation. Unfortunatly we will never be able to totally prevent all incidents that may occur while in a marine enviroment, through training and education I hope to make the Pirate King II as safe as possible for passengers and crew alike.
I see you are from Philadelphia about an hour fifteen minutes away, does that mean you and a friend or two might be diving with the Pirate King II this summer?
Thanks for the feedback and look forward to seeing you aboard,
Capt.Rob
Certainly! We are constantly in the water with various boats, but options for both of us is always helpful. 1.25 h away is not a problem!

see you in july,capt. rob.i won,t tell you when because i don,t want to be set upon by a group of "dutch heads"

Back
Top Bottom