Suggestion Dutch Springs Site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd second this! Dutch is a good part of the conversations in the subforum.

It would certainly wrangle a lot of posts into one subforum. And since it seems to be a site that many divers frequently enjoy from different geographic areas and training backgrounds, I say go for it.

That would be up to the management at Dutch Springs. Let them know your feelings and also that we don't charge for sub-forums like that. We only ask that they answer direct questions if the rank and file fail to do so.

I had not considered them being involved directly. I was just thinking rather then having people post in four different areas that you could set up one area dedicated to this location. I did let them know about my suggestion and gave them a link to this thread so they could get involved if they choose to.

When it gets that specific, we really want them involved. Obviously, this should have a positive impact on their bottom line, but if they aren't here then people can get resentful. At least, that's been our experience so far.

Yes vote here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom