Earthquake in Lombok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no! Any updates?

Seems Bali is suffering from some tsunami as a result too

I dont think that is accurate. There were some huge tides and swell last week, but that has zero to do with the earthquake.

I dont think that is accurate. There were some huge tides and swell last week, but that has zero to do with the earthquake.

Yup the whole of the western side of Indo was hit by one of the biggest swells to ever hit the archipelago. Some incredible waves were ridden all over the place...and I heard those waves definitely caused some damage.

storm swell from a big storm SW of Aus plus full moon high tides. Definitely nothing to do with a tsunami

Yup the whole of the western side of Indo was hit by one of the biggest swells to ever hit the archipelago. Some incredible waves were ridden all over the place...and I heard those waves definitely caused some damage.
Check this out... amazing

And he wrote the whole thing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom