Eas2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickey13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I just purchased a new EAS2. Can someone please advise me on the best way to connect it to my BC. I want to make sure I stay streamlined, but also want it to be accessible when I need it. Help!

thanks,

M-13

Just to throw this one out there as I'm dealing with something similar now myself. I've got the hose/reg model with the 6 and 13 cu. ft. tanks. For my 6 I took an Akona pony bag and modified it. My Sherwood bc has the quick snaps on the front just below my chest line. I took the Akona bag and put the "male" quick snap on each end of the bag. Now the pony bottle just snaps in accross my front. For lack of a better description it kinda fits like the Zeagle Rapid diver system. I'm going to pool test it next week to see if I need to modify, but I'm off to Bonaire pretty soon and wood like to have a system by then.

Back
Top Bottom